Responding to the initial request for services.
- Conducting the arrangement conference.
- Preparation of biographical and statistical data.
- Preparation and filing of documents, permits and authorizations.
- Retention and care of remains prior to cremation.
- Cremation receptacle (required) for remains prior to cremation
- All transportation charges of remains.
- Social Security notification.
Our fee for services…………………………. $895.00
Mailing cremated remains to the final destination.
Scattering of cremated remains at sea on our company owned vessel
“CREMATOR” off the coast of Sandy Hook, NJ
Affordable, Cost Effective, Caring and Professional
Lombardi Funeral Home, through our centrally-located Funeral Home in Caldwell, NJ, is able to provide affordable Cremation
services to the entire State of New Jersey. We are committed to providing the very best in care and professional service to each and every family we serve. Our goal is honor the life of your loved one with a service that provides dignity, integrity, and respect, allowing loved ones to come together to remember, to honor, to support each other and to celebrate a life.
Our Funeral Home, Lombardi Funeral Home is one of the first registered cremation service providers in New Jersey. Executive Director Marius R Lombardi, has served our community since 1974.